- An industry authority in cobalt market research and analysis
- A unique, leading specialist supplier of cobalt metal products
- A dedicated team with extensive expertise in the procurement, finance marketing and distribution of metals
- Founding member of the Cobalt REACH ‘Blue’ Consortium (‘CoRC’)
- Active member of the Cobalt Development Institute (‘CDI’)
- London Metal Exchange (LME) Category 5 Member
- Member of the Minor Metal Trade Association (‘MMTA’)
- IS9001:2015 accredited
Darton Commodities Ltd. was established in October 2000 by Guy Darby and Roy Walton who have a combined experience of over 50 years in the supply, finance and movement of ferro alloys, base metals and minor metals. Since then Darton Commodities has become one of the largest, independent and specialized full service cobalt metal suppliers operating in the market today.
Darton Commodities has historically worked with Chambishi Metals and Ambatovy successfully developing the European sales of their Cobalt metal.
Darton Commodities can offer you a creative way to manage your cobalt requirements whether it be in the form of a long-term contract with a variety of risk control mechanisms or simply fixed price supply contracts.
Other pure metals handled by Darton Commodities are nickel powder, nickel briquettes, molybdenum, rhenium and ruthenium.
Darton Commodities is able to offer extensive Market Research on a variety of aspects of the cobalt market